60-Day Edit: May and June
During the 60-Day Edit cycle, writers work for sixty days (May and June) to edit the 85,000 words they wrote during the 90-Day Write cycle. Inspired by the red pen, the 60-Day Edit cycle is color-coded red.
Where to find 60-Day Edit content on this site:
- 60-Day Edit Box (this box – always located on the homepage)
- Forum (see “Forum” in the horizontal main menu bar at the top of the homepage)
Note: Our Forum is a members-only Forum. To access our Forum, you will have to register for the 85K Writing Challenge. Membership is free and grants full access to the features of this site.
- Content from last year’s 60-Day Edit cycle is now located under “Blog Archive” in the horizontal main menu bar at the top of the homepage
Areas of the Site Not Active During the 60-Day Edit Cycle:
When we are in the 60-Day Edit cycle (May and June) you will not find “new” content in the following sections of the site:
- 90-Day Write (Jan-Mar)
- 60-Day Prep (Aug & Sep)
- 60-Day Publish (Oct & Nov)
- 30-Day Finish (Apr, Jul, Dec)
Content for these sections will open when the respective cycles are taking place.
Content on the Site Follows this Calendar:
Here’s peek at our 12-month calendar. Content on our website follows this schedule.